This gorgeous Energy Star®/Green Home Choice, 4-level townhome with a classic urban design was built in 2017 and features 2,600 square feet of sophisticated living space just 2 blocks from the Ballston Metro. The light-filled, open floor plan with high-end finishes does not disappoint. The dramatic table space chef’s kitchen features Viking appliances, quartz breakfast bar, loads of cabinet space, and a walkout to the no-maintenance deck. Pristine hardwood floors adorn all four levels. The open concept living room/dining room features a gas fireplace with granite surround and built-in cabinets. The primary bedroom has an en-suite bath with a contemporary, free-standing soaking tub and elegant glass enclosed shower. The top level is its own suite with a bedroom, full bath, and family room with walkout to the top deck, and a large extra built-in Closet America storage system.
The lively Ballston Quarter provides an array of restaurants with outdoor seating to fit any taste, several local coffee shops, a multitude of stores, and a movie theater. There are several nearby parks, the Arlington Central Library is only 3 blocks away, and Washington-Liberty High School is ½ block away.
This is the perfect home in a spectacular location!
* Stunning table-space chef’s kitchen with Energy Star® Viking appliances, quartz breakfast bar with pendant lighting, classic soft-close shaker-style drawers and cabinets, bench with granite top and lower-level cabinets, built-in microwave, 2 ovens, 5-burner gas cooktop, exterior venting range hood, and elegant ceramic tile backsplash
* Maintenance-free composite deck with custom Sunair motorized awning
* Living room with built-in cabinets and a direct-vent, energy-efficient gas fireplace
* Conveniently located powder room with pedestal sink
* En-suite room with frosted glass doors - use as an office or bedroom!
* Full bath with standup shower, elegant accent tile, granite vanity, and soft-close cabinet
* 2-car garage with Closet America storage system and low-maintenance, durable steel garage door
* Primary bedroom suite with large walk-in closet
* Primary bathroom with dual sinks, contemporary free-standing soaking tub and elegant glass-enclosed shower
* Second bedroom with en-suite bath, classic accent tile, granite vanity, and soft-close cabinet
* Laundry closet with side-by-side front-load Energy Star® washer/dryer and convenient shelving
* Impressive separate suite with living room, bedroom, and full bath
* Walkout to the second deck with privacy wall and beautiful treetop view of Ballston
* Huge built-in Closet America storage system
* No HOA fees!
* Parking for 4 cars
* Classic paver driveway
* High-efficiency showerheads, faucets, toilets
* Low-emissivity windows with custom Graber blinds in every room
* Brick and Hardie® Plank exterior
* Eco-friendly, energy-saving RubberGard™ EcoWhite™ roofing
* Energy Star® lighting throughout
* Pristine hardwood floors on all four levels
* Soft-close cabinets and drawers throughout the home
* Ring security system
* Square footage: 2,580
* Year Built: 2017
* School Pyramid: Ashlawn Elementary School, Swanson Middle School, Washington-Liberty High School
* Property Tax 2022: $11,540
Location, location, location
* Walk score (86) – run all your errands on foot!
* Transit score (74) – excellent transit options with the Ballston metro (Orange/Silver Line) only a 5-minute walk away, and two bus stops within one block
* Bike score (82) – numerous bike lanes and trails in the entire Ballston/N. Arlington area
* Several nearby parks to include Quincy Park, Oakgrove Park, and Clarenford Station Park
* Ballston Farmers Market, with dozens of vendors in shady Welburn Square every Thursday from April thru November, is a short walk away
* So many Ballston restaurants are at your fingertips, including: Compass Coffee, Crafthouse, District Doughnuts, Grand Cru wine Bar & Bistro, Mussel Bar & Grill, Nando’s Peri-Peri, SER, Shake Shack, Ted’s Bulletin, The Salt Line, WHINO and World Of Beer
* Washington-Liberty High School and it’s outdoor track and indoor aquatics center is ½ block away
Get in touchLoading Form...
All information contained in this web site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.